Tuesday, August 5, 2014

GET THE LOOK: PAINTED FLORAL


Turn you super simple casual wear a notch higher by adding a blazer, this will give your look an extra zest!!!
That's what I did in this look... I added a blazer on a sleeveless printed shirt. Not only did it make the look smart, but it also made the print of the shirt a focal point.
Im also wearing my self-made hand painted floral shoes ( also seen on my DIY section

HYPE this look on LOOKBOOK.nu



______________________________________________________

GET THE LOOK
______________________________________________________
Parrot an Floral Printed Shirt by ZARA
Blazer by H&M
Sunnines by H&M
Beaded Bracelets by ALDO ACCESSORIES
Hand Painted Floral Shoes (DIY)





XOXO,
ALLEN

Click below to follow me on other platforms:






No comments:

Post a Comment